Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Product Review: Honey Can Do Vacuum Packs

In the next two weeks, I will be packing up my life and moving out West. For some people, renting a U-Haul is the way to go. This is not so for me and my boyfriend, who are not only on a budget but are driving our teensy cars the whole way there. Since we don't have a lot of space, I decided to try out vacuum packs, as I have a whole lot of clothes and not a whole lot of space to put them. This is where the Honey Can Do Vacuum Packs came in handy. I bought two boxes of the 5 pack Closet Combo, which has 3 large bags and 2 medium size. The nice thing about these bags is that you can either vacuum out the air or roll it out if you  don't have access to a vacuum. 

I tested both ways, and found both did the job pretty equally. I did end up preferring using the vacuum in the end, as it was easier (no awkwardly sitting/rolling yourself on the bag) and faster. I also enjoyed watching four pillows being squished like marshmallows. Nice for storage and a little entertainment; not bad! 

I plan on using all of the bags and am excited to not only use them for car transportation but also for storage in our new apartment. The Vacuum Packs get two thumbs up from me!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Glam Traveler,

    I've seen these around.

    Doesn't wrinkle the hell out of your clothes? I love space savers, but I loathe ironing ;)

    MGPTravelBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I haven't checked the damage yet but I'm sure it does unfortunately:( I hate ironing as well, sometimes I'm guilty of just throwing everything in the dryer til the wrinkle's come out :-]

    ReplyDelete